TAHDCO – Definition, Advantages, and Scheme Information
Under the Companies Act of 1956, Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Housing and Development Corporation Limited was created in 1974.
It started off as a construction company, but since 1980, it has taken a variety of steps to increase the level of expertise, income, and training of the underprivileged.
The following are some of TAHDCO’s primary features and benefits:
- TAHDCO implements economic growth projects for the benefit of the state’s Scheduled Castes and Tribes.
- TAHDCO offers skill development training to youth from Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe groups in preparation for work or self-employment.
- TAHDCO is in charge of government-assigned construction projects.
The Adi Dravidar Housing and Development Corporation (Adi Dravidar) is a Tamil Nadu-based housing and development corporation.
- This was founded in 1974.
- Individuals from Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe communities in Tamil Nadu receive training both income generating and skills training through the organization’s building and economic development programmes.
- The Research Branch and the Construction Wing are the two wings of the organization.
TAHDCO’s Construction Activities
Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Housing and Development Corporation Limited is responsible for the construction of institutions, labs, dormitories, recreation facilities, faculty accommodations, tribal boarding schools, bathrooms, and other facilities as needed.
TAHDCO is in charge of economic development
TAHDCO has developed a number of programs that are funded under SCA (Special Central Assistance). The organization is given Rs 125 crores every year to carry out initiatives such as land buying, land development, and so on.
TAHDCO Scheme for Land Purchase
The Land Purchase TAHDCO scheme was created to increase Schedule Caste landholding and improve their socioeconomic status in the district. The government issues directives for a stamp duty exemption of 100 percent under this plan.
The Scheme’s Goal
- To give financial support for activities relevant to revenue production.
- To encourage someone to seek a career in entrepreneurship and to prepare them to take advantage of business opportunities.
The Most Important Aspect
- The subsidy will be a one-time payment. Or the default values is either 30% of the Unit Cost of Rs 2.25 lakh or 50% of the Unit Cost of Rs 2.25 lakh (whichever is less).
The subsidy will be a one-time payment. Or the subsidy amount seems to be either 30% of the Unit Cost of Rs 2.25 lakh or 50% of the Unit Cost of Rs 2.25 lakh (whichever is less).
Disclaimer: The views expressed above are for informational purposes only based on industry reports and related news stories. PropertyPistol does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information and shall not be held responsible for any action taken based on the published information.