A comprehensive overview of Karanjade property market
Navi Mumbai, one of India’s busiest metro cities, is also a highly developed suburban residential metropolis in Maharashtra. Thereafter, the city is compiled with five different regions that have become quite the center of attraction for real estate investors; Karanjade is one of them.
This region which also goes by the name of Karanjade-Panvel locality has been recognized by numerous realty developers as an ideal spot for residential estate launches. This is undoubtedly the most well-planned region of Navi Mumbai, connected by JNPT road & Kalundre river on both sides.
Karanjade is also attached to Panvel as a neighborhood, and it is popular as the “Gateway of Konkan,” placed between Mumbai and Pune.
Transportation connectivity Karanjade in 2021
One of the main reasons this locality seems to be grabbing the eyes of investors is because of the flawless transportation network it possesses. The city has a sincerely planned connectivity map that helps the residents to reach banks, schools, hotels, hospitals, and all other sorts of places via a great conveyance of roadways and railways.
- The nearest railway station Panvel is located only 3.3km away, 13 min to be precise, via Uran Road.
- The closest airport is Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, located at a 43 km distance from Karanjade.
- The region is the nearest living area around Kalyan, Badlapur, Uran, Thane, Dadar, and Domivali, connected via roadways.
- The NH-4 is near Karanjade, and Panvel is the turning point of the Mumbai-Pune Expressway, NH-4B, and NH-17.
- The locality is a web of highly developed roadways connected by JNPT Road, Pargaon Road, Uran Road, and numerous parts of Maharashtra.
These are a few examples of how greatly engineers of the State Government have planned the locality. Most definitely, the transit of Karanjade is being developed further for the excellent continuance of daily passengers. Accordingly, the place seems to see a great surge in buying residential properties in the upcoming years.
Employment Hub and other Social Amenities
As for the employment expansion in Karanjade, the fact is vividly clear that because of the increasing growth in residential properties, both commercial and industrial realtors are making progress in this locale.
- Industries such as Hindustan Organic Chemical Ltd, Reliance, ONGC, and other world-known brands have started recruiting in this area for industrial purposes.
- Karanjade comes to the closest proximity of areas like Khopli, Roha, and Nagothane, connected via convenient roadways.
- Numerous A grade schools are in the making in Karanjade, including MNR English school, FirstStep Preschool, Karanjade, etc.
- The locale is also well known for having great social infrastructure that includes hospitals. Many of these come in the range of 10 to 20 km from the living area of Karanjade.
- Also, the state bank of India and Syndicate Bank are the two major banks situated within 20 km proximity from the residential locale of this place.
Residential projects price trends
To be precise, price trends are quite a difficult task for such areas because of the fluctuations. This place has been doing immensely well as a dwelling hub of Mumbai. Therefore, the sources say that price reverence in Karanjade has increased by 13% in the past few months. For all the homebuyers, this can be a golden opportunity to book a 1 BHK, 2 BHK, or 3 BHK flat as the current property value is sticking to Rs 3,800 – 5,500 per se ft.
A pretty accessible rate, looking at the rapid growth and advancement of this area. This type of property value is worth purchasing. However, the commercial and industrial property value is still unknown as the locale is gradually stepping forward with that industry.
Reasons to invest in the Karanjade property market
- If anyone has decided to buy flats in Karanjade, it is one of the locales of Navi Mumbai and the prime location to invest. Looking at its increasing growth not only as a residential hub but other things considered, the property value will skyrocket in a few years from now in this place.
- Karanjade is the most well-organized and planned city in the Maharashtra district, and it has the easiest living standards and a handful of job opportunities. The area is being eyed by some of the most prominent realtors of India. Thus, investing in Karanjade is the smartest decision one can take.
- Besides, projects like Marathon Nexzone, Dream Divine, and Arihant Akanksha are making the region rather posh and a reputable neighborhood with better and economical living standards.
Above all, the natural beauty of this place is like an ideal picturesque with beaches surrounded. Therefore, buying a real estate property not only helps you live a peaceful life but will come in handy for economic purposes in the future.
FAQs on Karanjade Property Market
Q1. Which sector is best in Karanjade?
The best sector in Karanjade would be Sector 6. It is located in Kharghar and is the nicest living locality that comes with the best social infrastructure. Sector 6 is Karanjade itself and is attached to Kharghar.
Q2. Is Karanjade good for investment?
Yes. It is rather the best area to invest in, in Mumbai. It is one of the best-planned regions with a great picturesque location surrounded by beaches. Besides, commute and prime locality come under closest proximity in Karanjade, making it a great investment option for residential buyers.
Disclaimer: The views expressed above are for informational purposes only based on industry reports and related news stories. PropertyPistol does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information and shall not be held responsible for any action taken based on the published information.