The newest form of real estate property, Convenient homes, is here to uplift the realty segment of Mumbai this season.
To most people, Convenient Homes are a new subject. However, it is one of the fastest and largest selling properties in Mumbai right now. Homebuyers to residential investors, everyone is eyeing this property and making a fast booking. Therefore, in this article, we will discuss the best qualities of these types of homes. They are customized for working-class people and furnished with needed luxuries.
The concept of convenient homes
Mumbai has always been the first city in India to see and practice trends no matter how strange they are. As for the Convenient homes, it is the same. Thus, the central part of Mumbai, along with the MMR area, has an increasing demand for these homes. It caters to the comfort of budget, location, and architecture as well.
Besides, the best part of these homes is worthy of investors’ money. The flats in Mumbai range from 300 sq ft to 500 sq ft of carpet area at affordable prices. This is the estimated price range. Convenient homes are essentially homes that provide huge comfort. Architecture, therefore, plays a huge role. These are made for people to find social security, great infrastructure. An excellent transit network to live in a metro city comes along with it.
In 2020, the way of life for many people has been changed. WFH is now a part of our daily routine. Thus, Buyers of residential properties are solely looking for Convenience; hence the concept is elicited.
Nonetheless, Convenient homes are very popular, mainly in Chandivali-Andheri. Buyers who want to migrate from Thane, Virar belt to central Mumbai, keep these homes in mind.
New buyers support the location and well-planned framework of Convenient homes. Thus, apartments are established in proximity to health care centers, shopping malls, banks, restaurants. It also includes green space to live a healthy life.
Budget of convenient homes
Before we talk about the budgets for these apartments, you need to know a few things. Mumbai is a metropolitan city. Hence, the rapid society of the central part of Mumbai. Chandivali development has been a major part of the micro-market.
The concept of the micro-market has arisen into a popular location. Moreover, for this reason, the area has seen commercial and industrial growth to a broad level. It is due to the advanced city transit network to various parts of Mumbai.
Thus, taking each of these factors into account, the budget of the apartments is a good deal. Yes, from the other suburban areas of Mumbai, the price of Convenient homes is slightly heightened in central Mumbai. However, the real truth is that the future of the residential property is Convenient homes. They are what the growing population of India needs. Furthermore, the bigger percentage of buyers are mostly working professionals. They are changing lifestyle to what is most suitable in the present circumstances.
The budget, due to the advancement of micro-market, 1 bhk and 2 bhk flats cost around Rs 1-2 Cr roughly. However, with this purchase, buyers get access to modern indulgences, covering the price in a full circle. Needless to say, safety and security is the topmost priority given to buyers of these homes. Thus, for residents looking to invest in realty property, these apartments are a valued proposition. With an excellent quality lifestyle of the tenancy added with it.
Reasons to invest in convenient homes
The reasons are uncountable if you are thinking of investing in Convenient homes. Starting with:
- Chandivali-Andheri locale of Mumbai has seen a rapid advancement in real estate properties. Moreover, it comes with incredible railway and roadway affinity. The residents of this area are in great luck with a profitable lifestyle by default.
- The location provides the best roadway connection of Eastern & Western Express Highways to different parts of Mumbai. Besides, Metro Line 1 is one great transit support of this such development.
- Convenient homes are the one-stop solution for all home buyers. If you’re looking to shift home from suburban areas of Mumbai to its central part. It may cost you a bit more than the usual flats. However, these homes will be the best investment for their great social indulgences.
- The future of residential properties lies in these architectures. Thus, Convenient homes are the outlook of residential projects in the urban part of Mumbai. The residents looking for comfort and luxury and a peaceful lifestyle must invest in Convenient homes.
The rest of the aspects are as considerable as the mentioned ones. Yet, the end decision lies in the hands of buyers. These properties are selling as fast as the speed of bullet trains. Therefore, having a good look at the realty sector gives you an idea of the eloquent comforts of the homes.
Surely, the process of reaching out to Convenient homes property area many. And, this season is probably the best time to invest in these homes. Besides, they are served with developers’ offers, lowered stamp duty, easy bank loans, and huge cuts in interest rates.
FAQs on convenient homes
- What are Convenient homes? The concept of Convenient Homes is to provide comfort. These homes are located in the urban part of Mumbai. They come with excellent social infrastructure and other needed amenities.
- Are Convenient Homes pricey? Compared to traditional flats in Navi Mumbai, Convenient Homes are a little on the pricier side. The price ranges from 300 sq ft to 500 sq ft of carpet area in these homes.
- Are Convenient Homes good for investment? Yes, looking at the WFH culture of the society, Convenient homes are the best investments to make. Plus, they come with social security and other amenities.
- What is the location of Convenient Homes? Convenient Homes are mainly located in the Chandivali-Andheri area. It is the most urbanized area of central Mumbai. Thus, the best real estate property to invest in.
Disclaimer: The views expressed above are for informational purposes only based on industry reports and related news stories. PropertyPistol does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information and shall not be held responsible for any action taken based on the published information.