How can I apply for government housing through the E-sampada portal?


What exactly is the E-sampada?

The Union Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs introduced the E-sampada site. Its goal is to create a single-window platform for government organisations to award over 1 lakh government residential accommodations, as well as office and market accommodation facilities.

What exactly is the E-sampada GPRA?

The GPRA abbreviation stands for general pool residential accommodation (GPRA). This is a programme that aims to provide inexpensive housing to government employees in 31 places around the country. The central government projects department (CPWD) and the directorate of estates are in charge of GPRA (DoE). The two departments employ money by allocating dwellings to persons who meet the qualifying conditions outlined in the Allotment of Government Residences Rules, 1963. The E-sampada portal and a mobile app have been implemented to improve employee access to GPRA.

The GPRA is available to workers of:

  • Central government
  • State governments
  • State and central PSUs
  • Statutory bodies
  • Autonomous bodies

How can I sign up and log in?

  • Step 1: Go to E-official sampada’s website.
  • Step 2: Locate and choose the login option in the top right corner of the webpage. On the homepage, a popup window will open.
  • Step 3: Locate and select the ‘Register here’ button to establish an account.
  • Step 4: On the same page, a new popup window will appear. Fill in the blanks with your name, date of birth, employee type, city of employment/residence, PAN, email address, and cell phone number. Verify the provided mobile number and email address by tapping on the choices in the same popup window. applying for GPRA government quarters
  • Step 5: After all the necessary information has been entered into the appropriate sections, click ‘Submit.’

Qualifications for GPRA government quarters application

Applicants working in PSUs and government agencies in Delhi would require accommodation location permission from the cabinet committee (CCA). The approval will be granted only if the location is in the National Capital Territory (NCT)

Government workers engaged in PSUs and government offices outside of Delhi will require CCA site permission. The permission will subsequently be transmitted to the Department of Education, who will seek additional clearance from the Joint Secretary. This permission will reflect the employee’s official recognition and eligibility.

Government employees who have access to a departmental residential housing pool are also entitled to apply for the GPRA. In this scenario, the applicant must provide a document from the same department stating that no junior has been assigned a turn allocation. If no such certificate is found, the request will be terminated.

Disclaimer: The views expressed above are for informational purposes only based on industry reports and related news stories. PropertyPistol does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information and shall not be held responsible for any action taken based on the published information.


No account yet? Register

(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.

Buy and Sell Properties
25k+ Properties
241+ Location
311+ Agents
1Lac+ Customers