Throughout ancient times, bonafide certificates have held great value and significance. The essay goes into great length on the numerous features of a bonafide certificate.
What exactly is a bonafide certificate?
A bonafide certificate is given by an institution to confirm that a certain individual belongs to that institution. This certificate is typically issued to students by academic institutions. Businesses may do the same for their employees.
Functions of a bonafide Certificate
The bonafide certificate serves as a confirmation of membership in an institution, it is typically required in the following situations:
- A student applying for student subsidies from public transportation organisations such as public transport, passenger trains, and metros may be asked to present this certificate.
- When filing for a passport, the certificate may also be asked for.
- This certificate is occasionally required for visa applications, particularly when a distinct student visa is provided to students studying abroad or a work permit is granted to a worker of a firm.
- Some lending organisations provide students with low-interest loans. To access this advantage, the student may be asked to provide this certificate.
- A bonafide certificate as supplementary ID evidence may be included in the documents presented to different traffic officials when applying for a driving licence.
- Some workshops, courses, or other similar activities are only open to students/employees, and admission to such programs may be permitted upon presentation of this certificate.
- To qualify for different student scholarships.
- Corporates may form alliances with enterprises to give extra benefits. For instance, a corporation may have a partnership with a cab service to offer a discount to their employees. Employees can use this certificate to demonstrate their privileges.
Bonafide Certificate Application
An application must first be submitted to the head of the appropriate institution/organization in order to get the certificate. For this purpose, certain organizations may have a predefined application form. If no application form is available, a letter may be prepared.
Disclaimer: The views expressed above are for informational purposes only based on industry reports and related news stories. PropertyPistol does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information and shall not be held responsible for any action taken based on the published information.