Indiranagar is a medium-sized residential area in east Bangalore. Indiranagar is a sophisticated neighbourhood, and it is among Bangalore’s most costly neighbourhoods.
Connectivity surroundingIndiranagar areas
- Indira Nagar is a developed residential and commercial neighbourhood in Bengaluru. It is located to the east of the city, near Jeevanbheemanagar, CV Raman Nagar, Kodihalli, Koramangala, Domlur, HAL Layout, Murugeshpalya, and Ulsoor.
- The neighbourhood is one of the city’s most affluent, with extensive social infrastructure, solid connection, and easy access to the city’s most important business districts. The residential environment of the area is dominated by horizontal developments such as single-family homes, low-rise multi-story flats, and villas. Gopalan Admiralty Square and AratttheAeris Residences,for example, is a well-known residential complex in this area.
Because of the presence of retail shops, bars, and restaurants, as well as its closeness to MG Road and Brigade Road, the social infrastructure of this neighbourhood is good. However, unlawful parking of buses and other vehicles is a big issue in Indira Nagar, causing traffic congestion for the locals. Indira Nagar is served by the Namma Metro Purple Line, which has two stations in the area. Indira Nagar and Swami Vivekananda Road link the neighbourhood to the city centre even more. By 2021, the line will be extended to Whitefield.
Social and Retail Infrastructure
- Indira Nagar has built social infrastructure, including schools, hospitals, retail establishments, and cafes. National Public School, The Frank Anthony Public School, and New Horizon Public School are among the well-known schools in the area.
- Some good universities, such as St Joseph’s College of Commerce, Sacred Heart Girls First Grade College, and St Annes Degree College for WomenColumbiaAsia Hospital, Chinmaya Mission Hospital, Sir CV Raman General Hospital, are also located in and near the area, as are some reputable hospitals.
- Indira Nagar also has good access to Garuda Mall, 1 MG-Lido Mall, and UB City, which are all within 20 minutes of the neighbourhood. Furthermore, there are some luxury branded retail businesses located on the 100 Feet Road within the neighbourhood.
Employment opportunities in the area
Indira Nagar is also a well-known business and retail location, with various firms’ offices and cafes on both sides of the 100 Feet Road. Furthermore, it is connected to major IT parks like as RMZ Infinity, RMZ Millenia, and Bagmane Tech Park, which are located in the surrounding areas of CV Raman Nagar, Mahadevapura, and Marathahalli and can be reached in less than half an hour.
Disclaimer: The views expressed above are for informational purposes only based on industry reports and related news stories. PropertyPistol does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information and shall not be held responsible for any action taken based on the published information.