Weekly News: Thane plans waterways…
Know this week’s top stories in just a minute. Watch latest news video from PropertyPistol.com.
1) Exciting news for Thanekars! Thane suffers maximum traffic and so the best solution to avoid the congestion, the city has planned waterways by October.
2) Real Estate in Maharashtra is getting complicated day by day. No relief to builders in development charges by Maharashtra government.
3) Dongri building crash was a shock for all. And so an ordinance will be passed to MHADA to redevelop the dangerous buildings within a time span of 2 years.
4) SC has apparently scrapped Bombay High Court’s order of building towers and golf course on Navi Mumbai’s wetlands and lakes.
5) Punjab has come up with a policy to allow the addition of maximum 2 promoters to existing stalled housing projects.
Disclaimer: The views expressed above are for informational purposes only based on industry reports and related news stories. Propertypistol does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information and shall not be held responsible for any action taken based on the published information.