The DDA Housing Scheme 2022 is a much-desired low-cost housing initiative. Due to a lack of interest from buyers in the DDA’s prior housing plans, the Delhi Development Authority has decided to sell the final components from the previous project. Flat allocation under the DDA Housing Scheme 2022 may be done on a “First Come First Serve” basis.
According to a reliable DDA report, the apartments included in the DDA Housing Scheme 2022 are situated in Delhi’s Narela neighborhood. As a part of the DDA Housing Scheme 2022, more than 8500 apartments are being made available on the market. These apartments are unsold inventory from earlier DDA housing schemes. The first apartment reservations for EWS and LIG were fixed at Rs 10,000 and Rs 15,000, respectively.
The benefit of the DDA Housing Scheme 2022 is that qualified homeowners may be able to book apartments by using online payment creation. The DDA Housing Scheme 2022 is also covered by the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS), a component of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Additionally, the DDA has made investments in the region’s physical and social infrastructure. Large roads and water delivery systems are now available in Narela. In a similar manner to the DDA, the fourth part of the metro line for the Rithala-Bawana-Narela corridor is also being built. Narela may also have direct access to the UER length of the NHAI. Delhi Police has been given land to build several police stations in various Narela areas. The charging period ends on September 15, 2022.
For the year 2020, the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has developed a brand-new housing initiative that might provide EWS (Economically Weaker Section), MIG (Middle Income Group), and HIG (High Income Group) residents with fairly priced homes. The Authority will provide 5,000 homes in 2020, including fully furnished penthouses and ultra-luxurious apartments, for reasonable prices. The proposal calls for the preservation of 11 condominium buildings, totaling 1,114 devices, including 932 HIG units, 14 penthouses, and 168 Super HIG Units. In addition to marketing 400 HIG and MIG homes in Dwarka, the DDA could also provide housing in Jasola, Narela, and Rohini.
What requirements must the DDA Housing Scheme meet by 2022?
To qualify for the DDA Housing Scheme, you must fulfill the requirements listed below:
- You should be a citizen of India.
- At the time the program went live, you had to be at least 18 years old.
- You are no longer permitted to possess a home or other residential property in Delhi, New Delhi, or Delhi Cantonment. The family consists of the husband, wife, and children who are not married.
- If a husband and wife send separate gifts and are both accepted, they will most likely be able to obtain one reserve item.
- An alternative is to apply on one’s behalf or jointly with another individual.
- The program is not open to anybody who has previously received a home in Delhi from the DDA or another government agency.
- There are no minimum income criteria for applicants, except those who are EWS-eligible. An EWS condominium applicant cannot make more than Rs 1 lakh per year.
- The candidate must possess both a PAN card and a financial institution account. PAN range needs to be delivered when applying.
- Each applicant must be a member of the same family if a joint application is submitted for the SC/ST class. An inventory of the administrative tasks required for the DDA Housing Scheme 2022.
Disclaimer: The views expressed above are for informational purposes only based on industry reports and related news stories. PropertyPistol does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information and shall not be held responsible for any action taken based on the published information.