Navi Mumbai and Mumbai’s Metro work in full swing!

Propertypistol

The most awaited Mumbai metro work is in full swing and expected to be completed in couple of years. Aiming to reach interiors of Navi Mumbai & Mumbai where local trains cannot reach, thus reducing the traffic and fuel consumption.

Under construction metro station in Kharghar, Navi Mumbai

Many developers are eagerly waiting for the work to complete so that they can launch projects with higher price. Localities where local train station is far like Taloja, Kharghar sector 35, Seepz and so on are on high demand because of upcoming metro. Sky rocketing prices in these localities are trending.

The multiple public transit system is a lifeline of Mumbai, lakhs of commuters travel daily. In an effort to increase connectivity, reduce travel time, fuel consumption and pollution, BMC is bringing multiple transit system for Mumbaikar’s. In a recent update, 2 trains with 3 coaches each reached Pendhar metro terminal for testing. These trains are imported from china. After successful testing, they will seen running on tracks. The Belapur-Pendhar Metro Station work is 50% completed and signaling on tracks is in progress. 70% of the tracks are ready; remaining 30% work is expected to be completed by 2020.  

Mumbai’s popular underground metro corridor Colaba-Bandra-Seepz is Asia’s fifth largest and India’s second largest. 17 tunnel boring machines have been deployed for the tunneling work and excavated 31 lakh metric tons of earth. This 33.5 km long underground metro corridor is 45% completed and is likely to be operational by 2021.

This rapid transit system once fully operational, will give relief to commuters who juggle everyday between different modes of public transport.

Disclaimer: The views expressed above are for informational purposes only based on industry reports and related news stories. Propertypistol does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information and shall not be held responsible for any action taken based on the published information.

Bookmark

No account yet? Register

(Visited 528 times, 1 visits today)
Tags:

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.

Buy and Sell Properties
25k+ Properties
241+ Location
311+ Agents
1Lac+ Customers