What’s like living in Al Barsha: An Overview
Al Barsha (also known as Barsha) is a major residential area in Dubai. It was mostly a wide sandy expanse with a few residential developments and a sparse road network.
The neighbourhood was drastically altered with the establishment of the Mall of the Emirates in 2005. Al Barsha is currently a significant commercial and residential area in Dubai, with inexpensive housing. It is a self-contained village complete with hotels, restaurants, and retail complexes. Residents also enjoy easy access to a variety of supermarkets, a metro station, reputable schools, and hospitals.
It has risen to become the third most popular region, with luxurious villas available at moderate rentals. It’s a wonderful alternative for families because of its handy location and proximity to an educational area. Potential renters could look into numerous developments in Barsha 1, since it is one of the greatest places in Al Barsha to rent houses, featuring a mix of independent villas and flats.
Due to its prominent position between Al Khail Road and Sheikh Zayed Road, Barsha is easily accessible for everyday commutes no matter where you work in Dubai.
- Apartments and villas are among the several properties available.
- family-friendly and secure neighbourhood with a variety of lifestyle options.
- Excellent position near major roads, with a metro stop on-site.
- There are several malls in the area, including the famed Mall of the Emirates.
- Miracle Garden, Butterfly Garden, and Barsha Pond Park are all located here.
Overview of the community
Barsha has a sophisticated metropolitan ambiance that is linked with the Dubai way of life. The neighbourhood is well-known for its expat populations and diverse cultures. It has also become a popular address among young professionals due to its handy location, a vast network of key roadways, a metro station, and easy access to the UAE’s major motorways. Furthermore, there is no lack of fundamental services in the neighbourhood, ranging from educational institutions to healthcare and leisure possibilities.
Al Barsha Hotels and their facilities
The Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Dubai is a renowned hotel in Al Barsha that provides easy access to the Mall of the Emirates. It is a 5-star luxury hotel with accommodations varying from opulent rooms and suites to Aspen Ski Chalets overlooking the Ski Dubai slopes. It is also well-known for its excellent dining options, including afternoon tea at Aspen by Kempinski, Spanish fare at Salero Tapas & Bodega, and Arabian cuisine at Olea. There are many more Hotels like Ibis Dubai Al Barsha Hotel, Novotel Al Barsha, Citymax Al Barsha, La Villa Najd Hotel Apartments available here.
Transportation and other facilities in Al Barsha
- the community is located at a prominent position in the city, with easy access to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, E311, Al Khail Road, E44, and Sheikh Zayed Road, the key highway linking all emirates. As a result, it is an ideal location for regular commuters.
- One of the best things about Barsha is that it is easily accessible by both public transportation and those who drive. Because Dubai Metro is the most regularly used public transportation network, Al Barsha is a sought-after place for individuals who travel frequently. Al Barsha 1 is served by two metro stations, namely the Mall of the Emirates metro station and the Sharaf DG metro station.
- Residents of Al Barsha South may find public transportation difficult because the nearest metro station is in Dubai Internet City, however the region is served by feeder buses: J01 and F32.
- Residents should not have a problem with parking because there is plenty of paid parking accessible and buildings have a controlled subterranean parking space.
- Villas also include designated parking areas for two or more automobiles, depending on the property’s covered area.
Al Barsha is a sought-after address because it combines cheap living with a wonderful communal culture. The sole drawback is there are minor traffic congestion at the access points to the region from Sheikh Zayed Road during morning and evening peak hours.
Disclaimer: The views expressed above are for informational purposes only based on industry reports and related news stories. PropertyPistol does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the information and shall not be held responsible for any action taken based on the published information.